Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up!

{Weekend Wrap Up...Memorial Day Edition}

Ohhhhhh I love a long weekend! We were so busy this weekend but here's a quick wrap up of what the Smialeks were up to!


{FRIDAY}

Friday night we took the kids and met some neighbors at the end of the culdasac for some s'mores! After we put them down for bed we enjoyed the amazing weather on our deck!

{Saturday}

It was "Soccer Saturday"! B fell asleep in the car- so I stayed in the car with him and my coffee and caught up on some blogs #thankyouB 

Saturday afternoon I snuck out during nap time and met my girlfriend Kelly for some hobby lobby shopping #helloheaven - this was my favorite find! #chalkboardeverything 

After naptime - Uncle Josh and Pap Pap came by to give Nathan his first summer buzz. In all honesty.. I'm terrified of ticks- and Nathan has been fighting his comb over lately - so this haircut will be a great thing for everyone! 

#refusingpictures #twonager 

{Sunday}

Sunday morning we did a BIG Home Depot trip. 



And... B fell asleep 

The rest of Sunday was spent doing 8,037 projects... Like this one! Loving my new coffee bar! #pinterest

{Monday}


Monday was more projects!
Popsicles on the front porch where I was asked 52 questions about ants and wind. #imadeupalltheanswers #sorryteachers #whyiswindfast 

Splash fountains! 

And rounding out the long weekend with the happiest bath baby I ever did see 💙

Now off to spend the rest of the week trying to figure out what day it actually is #thelongweekendcurse 

Happy Monday Tuesday 




No comments:

Post a Comment