Friday, January 22, 2016

{Friday Favorites}

I have to be honest. 

this.week.hurt. 

Nathan came home from school last week with a little cough and it cycled it's way through the house at rapid speed. I'm not sick that often, and it totally slipped my mind that moms don't get sick days. I desperately wanted to just lay in bed for days. 

Well. 
We survived. 
Moving on to my favorites of the week!
#nyquil 

{One}

What is it with boys?! Even his Mr. Potato Head had to be a "bad guy". 


{Two}

#allthedrugs 
I bought "Theraflu" green tea with honey and drank that every morning. It's a favorite. #howsadismyweek 


{Three}

I started putting up some Valentine's Day decorations! I found this cute wood banner on Targets dollar spot for $3. Such a steal! 


{Four}

I totally forgot this little stage. The "cooking dinner with someone attached to your leg" stage. He's lucky he's cute! 



{Five}

Northern Va is expecting a BIG snow storm this weekend. People have been going a little crazy over the last couple of days stocking up on all the essentials. 
I can't help but laugh at this picture. 





Supposedly.. If the forecast is right we are looking at over two feet for this area. That will shut everything in the area down for approximately two months. #notreally #butkindof 

I am working at the hospital Saturday night, so I'm leaving my three guys behind and camping out at my good friend Teresa's for the weekend. She happens to live in a quiet condo walking distance from the hospital #imsleepingin #pinchme 



I'm linking up with Andrea 

TGIF





9 comments:

  1. I had a hard time finding gas to fill up my car last night, people are freaking out. I'm jealous that you get to stay at a kid free condo for a great night's sleep on Saturday. Hopefully you'll have a quiet shift.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's crazy! I filled up earlier in the week, and even on Wednesday the lines were long. Yes! If I have to be away from home for work, it's not horrible at all to be in a nice little condo with a great friend! I'm pretty lucky this storm!

      Delete
  2. Take me with you!! haha So glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you via the Friday linkup! Glad you're feeling better; my daughter and I had one of those terrible plagues making the rounds a couple weeks ago. I'll have to try the Theraflu tea next time. Good luck with the snow! :-) Jenn
    www.givethisgirlcoffee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenn! I miss the days of being sick in bed... Alone! Being mommy is hard! Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  4. I'll have to try theraflu tea!:-) glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh girl rest up!! We were all sick last week and it was the pits. How come 2 children amplify sickness by 4? I am fearful what would happen with 3 kids! ha! And it's not normal to cook with a kid stuck to you?? I think i forgot what it's like to cook alone! I know we will miss it one day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Yes! I've heard we will
      Miss these crazy days. It'll be so quiet... #soundsamazing Have a great weekend!!

      Delete