Friday, February 19, 2016

ITS FRIDAY!! #fridayfavs

{Friday Favorites}

TGIF! I'm linking up with Andrea  and sharing this weeks favs!


{ONE}
During the week I put the boys down for nap/quiet time and then I eat lunch. This week I've been so busy during that time of the day that I've made a little app plate for lunch instead of my usual salad. It works great if you have a lot to do and you can just graze through the afternoon. 


{TWO}
I've recently really loved shopping at Aldi! The prices are so cheap.. Especially on things we fly through.. Like snacks for the boys. If I let him Nathan would have a constant snack in his hand. 



{THREE}
Tuesday night we celebrated one of my girlfriends birthdays! Erin (on the far right) is twins with Teresa (far left)! We've decided this year to celebrate their birthdays on two different days, so they both feel special! This night we went to a Greek restaurant and celebrated Erin! We had so much fun... Not the best picture.. But that's what you get when you ask a bartender to take your pic! 


{FOUR}
I absolutely LOVED the Grammys this year! 
I was totally obsessed with Carrie's hair! I took a screen shot and sent a message to my girlfriends where we then discussed #tobobornottobob I love it! 
....and didn't she just have a baby? #notfair 


{FIVE}
This guy. Always a favorite #almostalways #ikid 


{SIX}
Body Pump! 
We recently joined a gym and it's been awesome! I drop the kids off and they love the childcare, most days they are the only kids there! I've gotten back into body pump and i've been loving it! #almostasmuchasilovecake #notevenclose #butimworkingonit 


It's supposed to be 60 degrees on Saturday! I don't even remember what that feels like! Can't wait!







4 comments:


  1. Good for you on working out!!! It's so hard to do it but feels so good! Right? Or at least that's how it is for me! Love your lunch idea! I find myself doing that a lot too! And what's up with boys and snacking? It's only gonna get worse right??

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHH, ALDI. It's everything to me. I feel like I have almost the same exact shopping cart, those turkey sausage sandwiches are too good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omggggg I am dying over Carrie Underwoods hair haha. I already did the "lob" so I also took a screenshot of her hair in case I decide to just cut a few more inches off! It just looks so good on her!! Happy Monday :)

    ReplyDelete