Wednesday, January 27, 2016

What's Up Wednesday



I'm linking up with Shay, Mel and Sheaffer and sharing What's Up! 



{WHAT WE'RE EATING THIS WEEK}

This soup from Skinnytaste (we had this last night, yum!)
Breakfast for Dinner 


{WHAT I'M REMINISCING ABOUT}

Bryce's first year!
 I.cant.even.
This popped up on my time hop the other day 
I was just twoweeks from Bryce arriving! It feels like yesterday. 


We are having a small family party next weekend and my boy is gonna love him some cake! #mamasboy 

{WHAT I'M LOVING}

Ok. So, total guilty pleasure. Over the blizzard I was snowed in with my good friend, Teresa. We needed some mindless TV to binge watch and I got totally hooked on this show. What can I say...I love a good high school drama.




{WHAT WE'VE BEEN UP TO}

I blogged about our weekend and the snowpocalype here #andnowiveblockeditoutofmymind #forever



{WHAT I'M DREADING}

School being out all week. Bryce and I love our preschool mornings to run errands alone. Man, things are so much easier to get done with just one little! All errands have been moved to next week. 

{WHAT I'M WORKING ON}

I started my January with a goal to get healthy #alongwiththerestoftheworld
I've been doing Weight Watchers and I'm really loving the plan so far! I pinned this the other day and got to work making my lunches for the week! 





{WHAT I'M EXCITED ABOUT}

Eric and I are planning a trip to Mexico in March! I think we are going to stay here 

#helloparadise


{WHAT I'M WATCHING/READING}

My MOPs group is having a book club this month and we are reading this book! I can't wait to dive in! 



{WHAT I'M LISTENING TO}

I have these two songs on repeat: 

Alessia Cara: Here



Carrie Underwood: Heartbeat




{WHAT I'M WEARING}

I've been wearing a puffy vest so far this winter...but last weekend it got serious. I had to bring out my trusty North Face. They make the warmest jackets! 

{WHAT I'M DOING THIS WEEKEND}

We don't have any big plans this weekend. I am working Friday night shift and then we'll probably spend the weekend catching up on our todo list. 

{WHAT I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT MONTH}

Eric's birthday usually gets lumped in with Valentine's Day since it's the day before. This year we are dropping the kids at my parent's for the weekend and heading to the city! 

Fancy hotel #check
 Dinner reservations #check 
Sleeping in #check 

Can't wait to spend a mini weekend away with my main man! 

{WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE VALENTINE'S DAY TREAT}
I don't really have a favorite Valentine's Day Treat. I love chocolate covered strawberries! I need to look on Pinterest for a fun treat to make my favorite guys this year! 


{WHAT ELSE IS NEW}
#thatsallshewrote 


5 comments:

  1. So excited for your get away! #takemewithyou

    ReplyDelete
  2. a weekend away!? Sounds perfect! my vest took a break this past week too-way too cold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture of Mexico made my heart cry as I look out at the snow. #SoFun #SoJealous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl Mexico is coming!!! Hang in there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty Little Liars is such a guilty pleasure of mine! And Mexico in March - that will be here so soon!

    ReplyDelete