Friday, May 29, 2015

Friday Favorites

hellllloo Friday! Weekend! You're finally here #imissedyousomuch





Linking up with NarciErika and Andrea to share some of my favs of the week!


Daddy left extra early for work today- so we face timed him. This boy is going through a HUGE daddy phase. He's very cranky in the morning if he doesn't get to see his main man. 


Yesterday Nathan and I put together his new bed! He's been sleeping on a mattress on the floor since January when we took him out of the crib. It's worked great, but it's time for the next step and to move him to the bed!

He LOVES building/fixing things. It took me over an hour to get the first part put together, and he stayed focused and "helped" me the whole time! 


MmmK Ladies. Did we actually think a farmer could marry a city girl #withhervoice ?
I think we all knew (except Kelly) that this one wasn't gonna work. #ontothenextone #callmechris


We ordered this online at walmart based on some friend's recommendations! The best! Ive seen people set it up in their basements, too....which I plan to do at the first sign of cold weather #mamadontdocold 

A couple months ago I found this table on a yardsale sight for $60. It's heavy, great quality has a leaf! It was white, but yellowish and pretty scratched. I DIY'd it with some Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in Paris Grey and then White for the the base. I love how it turned out and I will eventually let my family eat at it. #maybenot #tooprettytotouch. 


On to the weekend!
xoxo








1 comment:

  1. He looks so happy in his bed!! How can Whitney and Chris' split be a favorite? but she loves him, and she makes babies!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete