Wednesday, April 29, 2015

What's Up Wednesday



It's What's Up Wednesday and I'm linking up with some of my favorite blogs Shay at Mix and Match Family,Sheaffer at Pinterest Told Me To,Mel at The Larson Lingo and Kelly at Kickin It with the Kost's  to share with you.....What's Up!


{What We're Eating This Week}
I meal plan on Sundays and usually use Tuesday's preschool day as my grocery shopping day since I can do it with just one kid. I typically try one or two new recipes a week, but we have a lot going on right now, so I decided to stick with some of our regulars! 

Sun- Chili
Mon- Steak on the Grill
Wed- Taco Salads 
Friday- Homemade BBQ Chicken Pizza 

{What I'm Reminiscing About}
Sleeping in! With two kids I'm really missing those lazy mornings in bed. Nathan has been waking up extra early now that the sun is coming up so early.

{What I'm Loving}
This weather! I think we can all agree that the reason people live in Virginia is for the Spring and Fall. Loving me some mid-70's!

{What We've Been Up To}
Nothing new! Lots of outside time as a family since the weather is finally nice!

{What I'm Dreading}
Work tonight. Wednesday has turned into my least favorite day of the week. I am back to work and on Wednesdays I work 7pm-11pm (which really means I get home at like 1am!) I love my job, but Wednesdays are a huge rush to get everyone fed/ready for bed and then I run out of the house and hand everyone off to Eric the minute he walks in the door. It's working for our family at this stage so we'll stick with it, but this mama is tired! Thursday mornings Eric get's up with the kids and lets me sleep every single minute I can before he leaves for work. #andhemakesmecoffee #lovelanguage

{What I'm Working On}
My fitness. I've started to use the 21 day fix dvds and I love them. They are the perfect amount of time and recently i've even been able to get them in with Nathan running wild around me!  



{What I'm Excited About}
Our new house! A little single family in the burbs! 

{What I'm Watching/Reading}
I'm currently hooked on Southern Charm on Bravo. It's a hot mess of southern people and I love.every.second.
This girl though..I can't.

{What I'm Listening To}
At this very second... Handy Manny. My boy loves this show. He loves everything about "fixing fings". I'm dreaming of having a live-in handyman of a teenager one day!

I'm loving Jason Aldean's new songs. Unfortunately, he isn't on spotify so i'll have to actually go and buy his new cd #boohiss 

{What I'm Wearing}
I wish I had a good answer for this one. #yogapantsallday #scrubsallnight 

{What I'm Doing this Weekend}
This weekend is pretty open for us. Nathan has soccer on Saturday morning and on Sunday our neighborhood farmer's market is opening up for the season! 

This picture is from the first week. This boy loves soccer! 

{What I'm Looking Forward to Next Month}
Our new house! We've been living in a townhouse since Nathan was born and now that he's older we realized that we are going to need a backyard for this boy (and his brother) to run and play! Among other things, our new house has the perfect yard for Nathan and Bryce and I just can't wait to have this place for them to play!

{What Else is New}
I think that about covers it!

What's up with you?!




No comments:

Post a Comment