Friday, April 24, 2015

It's Friday, ya'll!


It's Friday! This week has been really busy for the Smialek crew, so it's flown by! Eric has a half day at work today so we are excited to have him home in just a couple hours! 

{Favorites}

{One}
Ok, I'll admit it. I haven't been to get a pedicure since Bryce was born. Luckily it's been winter, so I haven't needed to have my toes out... But my feet were getting SO dry #ew. I bought this thinking maybe it would help between pedicures to keep my feet smooth. I love it!! I've been using it one and week and putting lotion on after and my feet are looking great #asgreatasfeetcanlook


{Two}
I bought this to have something quick and easy for breakfast. With two littles I wanted something really easy! I mix it with almond milk, throw in some fruit and heat it for 20 seconds. 

{Three}
When we first found out N was a boy, I was SO excited for the day to come that I could be the mom on the sideline! This kid loves sports! We signed him up for a 2-3 year old soccer "team" and he's having the best time. It's pretty much just a bunch of kids kicking balls all over the field but I have to say N is pretty much the allstar 😂



{Four}
Fresh summer haircuts! Why does he look 15 years old?! #cuddleme



{Five}
On Thursday I met with my best girl friend, Kelly! (kickinitwiththekosts.blogspot.com)
For a coffee date while our two oldest kids were in school. It was the best! I can't remember the last time we've had a conversation without one of us stopping to yell "don't throw that!" "No pushing!" "Be nice or we are going home!" We brought the babies with us and they both slept the entire time #favoritechildren #justkidding 
If you know me.. You know my love language is a chai tea latte (Is that a love language?) 
This one was a dirty chai
#dowehavetocallitthat
Because it has a shot of espresso in it. 
Yes.yes. And yes. 

I can't believe April is over next week! 
I'll be taking a look at my April goals and sharing how miserably I failed at them all.
#ilovesugar 

Xoxox 

No comments:

Post a Comment