Thursday, January 14, 2016

{Life Lately}

Life around here has slowed down quite a bit now that the holidays are over. Here's what we've been up to lately! 



Our Brycie got his first professional hair cut! He sat on Eric's lap and just looked around. 
#bestillmyheart #goodbyerattail


A couple weekends ago we had our good friends and their kids over for dinner. Nathan and Gracie were just wild! We finally sat them down and gave them a cookie and a show. #workseverytime



Yesterday my mother in law came by to see the boys and kicked me out of the house!
I snuck away and got a pedicure!  She sent me a text while I was on my way home saying "We are doing beautifully, stay away!" I did a couple more errands and stopped for lunch! It was such a great little break! 


Paraffin wax and hot tea


Fresh nails and a diet lemonade 

He claimed he didn't miss me at all!



Nathan is fighting nap time lately. I've had to get a little creative to keep him in his room for at least long enough for me to get a couple things done around the house. I'm pinning some "quiet time" activities to keep him quiet and happy in his room.  


Click the bloglovin button below to follow me! 


Follow

2 comments:

  1. Bryce's face for his haircut! I die!! I'm so jelly of your mom getaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, the haircut, how cute!! And your MIL sounds AMAZING! It's so nice to get a break once in a while! My 3 year old stopped napping months ago, it was the saddest day of my life, ha ha

    ReplyDelete