Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Weekend Wrap Up

Friday night I worked at the hospital. It was a pretty quiet night for me and I enjoyed the slower pace. 

Saturday morning I came home and slept for a couple hours after night shift. 

After the boys naptime we went to the new gym we joined. We got a nice workout in, and the boys got to burn off some energy #canigetanamen 

Saturday night we went out to dinner with Eric's Aunt and Uncle. They are some of our favorite people! They are only 12 years older then us and always have such great life advice since they were just in our shoes, raising babies, not too long ago! 

This has been my go-to outfit lately for going out. My favorite black pointe pants and booties.. and then I just switch out the top and scarf.  


I love the wine glasses at this restaurant! 


And the food! I got a steak salad and it had fries on it! #bestillmyheart #friesoneverything 


Me and Shan sharing a bottle of Red 


Sunday I did a little photo shoot for Bryce's birthday. Oh my goodness. 


Here's a little sneak peak! I'll be posting about his big day on Friday! 
#cuddleme #mybabyisnotababyanymore


Sunday afternoon I took Nathan to Target so he could pick out a present for Bryce for his birthday. He was basically picking out toys HE wanted #threeyearolds. 
We ended up with a cute farm animal little people set that Nathan is so excited to give him! 


While Nathan and I were out shopping, Eric sent me this picture of Bryce trying to scale and pack and play. Guess I can put this in storage now. #waaaa


Such a great weekend! We are celebrating Bryce's big day this weekend with family and friends! Can't wait to celebrate my big boy! 







2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! And omg I have never seen a salad with french fries (and are those onion straws??)...it looks like a plate full of heaven. Lol Can't wait to see the rest of the birthday pics :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh! That salad looks amazing!! They call salads with fries on it Pittsburgh style, they're on everything here 😍😂. Kaylee has a little people with farm animals and LOVES it!

    ReplyDelete