Wednesday, August 19, 2015

What's Up Wednesday #twoweekslateedition


I started this and life got in the way and I never came back to it. What a better way to catch up on #lifelately then with a little what's up wednesday #twoweekslate!



{What We're Eating This Week}

Sun: Did we eat? I have no idea

Mon: Homemade Turkey Meatballs and Zoodles

Tues: Chicken Sausage and Sweet Potatoes

Wed: Baked Chicken Fajitas

Thurs: Taco Salads

Fri: I work Friday nights- so we usually do leftovers


{What I'm Reminiscing About}
Having a little baby around. I swear. The days dragggggg but the weeks go by so fast and all of a sudden Bryce is 6 months old...and my Nathan is turning THREE next month.



{What I'm Loving}
I haven't done a "Friday Favorites" post in a while! So here's a couple things I'm loving right now.

Grapefruit Shandy! It's so refreshing and I love anything grapefruit


I've been using this product when I blow dry my hair and I loveeeee the smell



{What We've Been Up To}

This past month has flown by! We spent a week at the beach with Eric's mom. The weather was great and we really enjoyed so much time together as a family. It was not the leisurely vacation I was dreaming about...but what was I thinking?! I have at least 10 years until I get to relax with my eyes closed on the beach. #summerof2025 #countdownison



My girlfriends and I went on our 7th annual girls beach weekend! It was awesome! I look forward to this trip all year when I can relax in the sun with my favorite girls and non-stop girl talk! The weather was hot...just how I like it! Love having these girls in my life!! 



Eric took on the weekend by himself and I think they had a great weekend without me. #ishouldgoawaymoreoften
He really knows how important this girl time is to me and he never complained once!
 #okmaybeonce

Eric sent me this picture of Nathan obviously miserable and missing me horribly #not

{What I'm Dreading}
I'm kinda done with summer at this point. August is kind of a waste, right? I mean. It's so hot. Lets get Fall going.



{What I'm Working On}
I'm going BACK TO SCHOOL in September. #no #dontmakeme
All hospitals are going to require BSN degrees for RN's by 2020.
So it's time I bite the bullet and get it done.
I have my opinions on this whole movement in nursing but thats a whole different post. #thatnoonewillread


{What I'm Excited About}
FALL. PUMPKIN EVERYTHING.
Is it too early to pull out my "Sweater Weather" Candle?



{What I'm Watching/Reading}
Eric and I have been binge watching Parenthood. We are on season 5 and I'm really dreading the end.
I want to be a Braverman so.bad. #thatsnotnormal #itsjustashow

I love having a show to watch in the evenings together. Summer TV is kind of slow, so it's the perfect time to binge watch a good show!



I'm trying to keep up with Bachelor Pad because....yes.
But two days a week is a big commitment!

{What I'm Listening To}
"I can't feel my face when I'm with you".
I have no idea what that means...but I like it.
That song is always in my head

{What I'm Wearing}
It's all casual around here. BUT I did buy a couple things from the Nords Semi-Annual Sale and I now I can't wait for fall to show up! I basically buy anything that one of my favorite bloggers  Pinterest Told me To recommends!





{What I'm Doing This Weekend}
Working on Friday night and Eric and I are going to a wedding on Saturday night.

{What I'm Looking Forward to Next Month}
I'm really looking forward to preschool starting up. I love having a good schedule during the week, things just seem to flow better around here!
This is Nathan last year on his first day of 2 year old Preschool. #idieeee





{What Else is New}
That's all!

1 comment:

  1. Omg Gerald and I just started watching Parenthood last night!! He's a little on the fence, but I hope we love it like you guys!!

    ReplyDelete