Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Bryce Thomas: 6 Months

I just realized that I forgot Bryce's 5th month post....oops. Kinda funny but it really just sums up this crazy life with these littles. That month flew by!

Our Bryce had his HALF BIRTHDAY.
Its so hard to believe that he is already 6 months old. I swear during week 3 when I was on my own with the two boys, I never thought I'd survive 6 months. #thatsdramatic #butitstrue

I'm happy to report we have all survived and we are in a nice little routine now. The days are still exhausting at this point but we are smiling more then crying #welliam.

Anywho...I'm rambling. Sorry Bryce. Happy 6 Months! #youcantevenreadanyways







Bryce is:
19.4 lbs (85th %)
28.25 in (97th %)

Our guy is sitting up all by himself!

Bryce loves loves loves watching Nathan. His eyes follow him around the room all day. I know in no time at all the two of them will be the best of friends.

No teeth yet! I'm so surprised by this!
We've tried Oatmeal, Apples, Prunes, Peas, Carrots, Sweet Potatoes and he loves EVERYTHING! I mean...it's a "cries when it's all gone" kinda love.
 #Ifeelyakid #waituntilyoutrypizza

He's staying really busy jumping in his jumper or scooting around the floor. I'm guessing I have less then 2 months before we are totally crawling. #ah

Love you little guy!

1 comment: