Sunday, January 15, 2012

Happy 7 Weeks, Baby!

Not much has changed with me since last week....but baby is growing like crazy!





By the end of this week, 
baby will be the size of a raspberry!







How far along? 7 Weeks! 
Total weight gain/loss?  Back to starting weight
Maternity clothes? Nope 
Sleep? Took 2 naps yesterday..
Best moment last week? Making it to the gym even though I’m so tired
How I’m feeling: about the same as last week
Food cravings? None
Gender? ??!
Labor signs? WAY too early
Belly button in/out? Innie! 
What I miss: Lunchmeat…sad but true- I’ve never wanted Subway more!
What I am looking forward to: My appt next week. Won’t get to see the baby but will get to get some testing done to see how I am doing
Milestones: Threw up for the first time this week…not fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment