Sunday, January 8, 2012

6 Weeks!



If you are reading this...
you must have heard our very exciting news! 

We are expecting BABY SMIALEK on September 3rd, 2012


December 28th- Our first positive pregnancy test
December 29th- Digital pregnancy test (PREGNANT!)

December 30th- Eric brought me roses and sparkling cider to celebrate (we were still in shock!)

New Years Eve- Celebrated 2012! The year of Baby Smialek!
 

Now that you're all caught up....

How far along? 6 Weeks! 
Total weight gain/loss?  Minus 2.5 lbs
Maternity clothes? Nope 
Sleep? Lots of napping..feeling very tired lately
Best moment last week? Sharing our news with our friends Brett and Emily who are expecting Baby Sinsabaugh at the end of June!
How I’m feeling: Tired, crampy and emotional (poor Eric!)
Food cravings? Hungry all the time..no cravings. Trying to eat healthy
Gender? ??!
Labor signs? WAY too early
Belly button in/out? Innie! 
What I miss: Coffee! I've been drinking hot apple cider as a replacement for my morning coffee (not the same!)
What I am looking forward to: Our first appointment January 31st at 9 weeks
Milestones: Keeping it a secret for 2 1/2 weeks! So proud of myself!








No comments:

Post a Comment