Friday, March 6, 2015

Month One Favorites


I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that my littlest love is 1 month already. Post Partum with baby #2 is wildly different then it was with baby #1. I am laughing at my old self who used to carry baby #1 into the bathroom with me because I just "couldn't set him down". WHAT. #sorrynathan

Finally have my energy back and feeling my old self again and I'm ready to share some of my favorite things over the last month! 


I was totally intimidated by this thing. Turns out it's actually pretty easy to do. I did youtube a video on how to wrap it and then practiced a couple million times. It's comfortable and my snuggley loves it. It says it can hold up to 35 lbs which is the size of my toddler. #nothappening 
My wrap is in black, because if you know me then you know that I like to look slim when I am wearing my baby. 



My nipples were sore for over 3 weeks. This stuff saved me. I feel like there needs to be some sort of {extra sensitive nipple} support group out there. Seriously. Killer. 
Enough of that. Buy it.



This is one of my favorite purchases I made before Bryce came. I found it on Etsy. It came super quick. It's so soft and we use it all the time. I love the way it looks in pictures! It would make a great baby shower gift if you know the baby's name! 

#omgcuteness

4. iBaby Feed Timer

With my last baby, I used a complicated app that drove me crazy. This time I knew I needed just the basics. This is it. #thispictureisnotmine 



The name is ridiculous. Come on. A play on words using "brest" in place of "best". No. 
The product... is ah-mazing. 
I used the boppy with my first, and this is so.much.better.
Lets just call it something different.



Once the weather is nice I'll finally get to review our new double stroller! 
xoxo










No comments:

Post a Comment