Friday, March 6, 2015

Friday Favorites



I'm linking up with some of my favorite bloggers Andrea and Erika to share some of my favorite things this week!

1. FRIDAY
Can FRIDAY be a favorite? Because TGIF, seriously. The winter is officially killing me. I am ready for spring and outside time with my boys! 


2. Pandora "Sleep Station"
I have this playing whenever Handy Manny isn't on #sonever. It chills us all out and has a perfect mix of music. I listened to it in labor with both boys and i've just kept it around for days when Nikki Minaj is just a little much. 





3. My Boys
This last month has been c.r.a.z.y. 
I thought I had prepared myself for life as a "mom of two", but lets be honest...there is no preparing. 
But then in the middle of the chaos. this happens. #melt 
(p.s. I totally bribed the big one with a sip-up for this picture. #winning)

 I just started using this and so far i'm loving it! It's a total mess..so I use it (with a different tooth brush) while i'm in the shower. So far i've noticed some whitening and it gives a great clean. It's black but tastes like nothing. It's all natural and doesn't make your teeth sensitive like the whitening strips. 



I got this from a girlfriend for Christmas. I was a little skeptical. Mainly because my face routine includes...well nothing. I've been using it a couple times a week since Christmas and I LOVE the way it makes my skin feel #likeababy. It's a little pricey, but you use such a small amount I think it will last forever. Anything that smells like pie, is a friend of mine. #girlhityahallelujah



Bring on spring! See you next week!
xoxo 



No comments:

Post a Comment