Wednesday, March 21, 2012

15 Weeks 3 days!




It's been a while...but I am happy to say I am now 2 weeks into the second trimester and starting to feel better! 

Baby is now the size of an avocado!




I think it's looking more like Eric at this point..













We are counting down the days until we find out if baby Smialek is a boy or girl! 
12 days until our 3D appointment! We are going to have the ultrasound tech put the gender of the baby in a sealed envelope and we are going to find out the gender on APRIL 7TH with some family and friends! I can't WAIT! 
Once we find out the gender...the fun will start! Shopping, Decorating, Naming, Oh My! 



Here is my (mom's) awesome Craigslist find! A glider in white with an ottoman! It was a great deal! I can't wait to rock baby to sleep in this chair. (Currently shown in baby's storage center...my parents house!)





How far along? 15 Weeks 3 days
Total weight gain/loss? Maintaining my "pre-pregnancy" weight
Maternity clothes? Had to buy some jeans recently- but still able to wear my regular shifts
Sleep? Wish I could get more!
Best moment last week? Making our 3D appointment!
How I’m feeling: Still some nausea, but now I'm a pro with it! Thank God for Altoids!
Food cravings? Different all the time. Today--Spaghetti :)
Gender? 2 (very long) weeks left until we find out!
Labor signs? WAY too early
Belly button in/out? Innie! 
What I miss: Went to my mother in laws in Ocean City over the weekend for our annual St. Pattys day trip. They have a great parade and party..I missed BEER! I spent much of the trip planning where baby gates would go in her house and thinking about how we will have a 6 month old next St. Pattys day! Last year I was the LIFE of the party! CRAZY! My how things change in a year :) My brother in law did make me some awesome virgin Pina Colada's :) Life is good!
What I am looking forward to: 16 week checkup on Tuesday!
Milestones: Never really sure what to put here...baby has grown from a raspberry to the size of an avocado...SO BIG!

STAY TUNED FOR THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT ON APRIL 7th!!! 
ARE YOU TEAM BLUE OR TEAM PINK?!


No comments:

Post a Comment