Sunday, February 12, 2012

10 Weeks!

THE NEWS IS OFFICIALLY OUT!

We spent the weekend in Ashburn sharing the news with both of our families and our closest friends! I think most people were surprised by our big announcement!
Lots of happy tears! Baby Smialek is so lucky to be coming into the world to such a wonderful family and group of friends! 



How far along? 10 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss? Maintaining my "pre-pregnancy" weight
Maternity clothes? My regular jeans are getting tight- but I think I have a couple more weeks!
Sleep? Had a cold last week- so tried to get as much as possible
Best moment last week? Telling our parents/ grandparents/ friends!
How I’m feeling: Still getting sick most nights- but it's manageable
Food cravings? None
Gender? Should find out in early April (8-10 more weeks!)
Labor signs? WAY too early
Belly button in/out? Innie! 
What I miss: Subway....and my 3 cups of daily coffee!
What I am looking forward to: Our next appt on Feb 28th
Milestones: Survived being pregnant and having a cold! It was rough!

No comments:

Post a Comment